For Discount Tire Employees in Michigan enrolled in Blue Cross Blues Shield medical benefits:
Get access to nearly 9,500 fitness locations through Fitness Your Way by Tivity Health™
Whether you want to lose weight and maximize your energy, or manage stress and improve your mood, here’s a great, low-cost way to meet your goals. Fitness Your Way allows you to join a network of fitness facilities for a discounted rate, so you can work out anywhere when it’s convenient for you — at a cost that doesn’t stretch your budget.
How It Works
Fitness Your Way gives you access to nearly 9,500 fitness locations, including select national chains. As a Fitness Your Way member, you can visit any participating fitness location — anytime, anywhere — as often as you like. Pay only $29 a month*, plus a low $29 enrollment fee, and make a three-month commitment. Do it all online. Then put your fitness plan into action.
Fitness Your Way will waive the $29 initiation fee when you use coupon code Fit4Spring during the month of March!
How to Enroll
- Log in to mybenefitshome.com (or follow instructions to register)
- Select Member Discounts.
- Scroll to Discounts & Rewards and select Blue365 Discounts.
- Select Login (or register for Blue365 by following the instructions)
- Once registered or logged in, select Browse All Deals and select Fitness Your Way.
- Enter the code Fit4Spring when prompted*. Coupon code valid until March 31, 2018
- Select Redeem Now to enroll.
- Start using your membership right away! Print your card or download it to your smart phone and present it at any participating facility.
Taxes may apply. Individuals must be 18 years of age to purchase a membership. $29 monthly fee requires a three-month commitment. Tivity health is a national vendor that provides solutions to improve health and well-being. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Blue Cross, Blue Shield and the Cross and Shield symbols are registered service marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.