My Pet Protection Plans:
We understand how unexpected vet expenses can become stressful when your family pets get sick or injured. Discount Tire now offers My Pet Protection plans through Nationwide Pet Insurance.
- Reimbursement for vet bills up to 90%, with a $7,500 maximum per year, once you meet a $250 annual deductible
- Optional coverage for preventive care, like shots and flea medicine
- Boarding/kennel fees if a family member is hospitalized due to injury/illness
- Advertising/reward fees for pets that go missing during the policy term
- Pet replacement costs if a missing pet is not found within sixty(60) days
- Mortality coverage for euthanization due to illness/injury and cremation/burial fees
How does My Pet Protection Plan work?
Simply take your pet to any vet, pay the invoice and submit your claim to Nationwide Pet Insurance. You’ll be reimbursed – by check or direct deposit – usually within ten days. Enrollment instructions:
- Go to www.petinsurance.com/discounttire or call 1-877-738-7874. (NOTE: Pet insurance enrollment is NOT via Workday.) Mention DISCOUNT TIRE to get our exclusive plans with preferred pricing, based on the plan type and state you live in.
- You may enroll at any time; there is a two-week set-up period before coverage starts.
- Make your monthly premium payments directly to Nationwide Pet Insurance.