Open Enrollment is open Monday, October 7th through Friday, October 25th.
What you need to do:
- Look for your 2020 Benefits Guide in the mail and review the entire guide to help you decide which options will be the best for you and your family.
- Visit the Open Enrollment Page on this website to view 2020 benefit information for all benefits that will be elected in Workday during Open Enrollment.
Even if you’re not making changes to your benefit elections for 2020, be sure to do the following when you log in to Workday:
- Review your Beneficiaries and be sure to add or update your beneficiaries if needed.
- Update your contact info (home address, mailing address, personal email and phone) to ensure you receive important communications in a timely manner.
The following benefits do not automatically renew and must be elected each year:
- Tobacco Free Affidavit to be eligible for the Company’s Wellness Rates on you medical insurance.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts elect and set your payroll deductions.
- Health Savings Account elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Legal Insurance elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
Open Enrollment in Workday ends Friday, October 25, 2019!
- If you have trouble logging in to Workday, follow the instructions on the log in screen.
- For more information on using Workday to select your benefits, see the Workday Full Time Open Enrollment Quick Reference Guide (PDF).
Bookmark this website! This online resource can be accessed from work or home to keep you and your family informed and up-to-date on all of your employee benefits during Open Enrollment and anytime throughout the year.