Open Enrollment in Workday for 2019 full-time benefits begins Monday, October 8.
What you need to do:
- Check that you can log in to Workday at www.myworkday.com/tires; if you have trouble logging in, follow the instructions on the log in screen.
- Make sure your contact information is up-to-date in Workday (home address, mailing address, personal email and phone); this ensures you receive important information in a timely manner.
- Review your beneficiary information in Workday and make any needed changes.
- Look for your 2019 Benefits Guide in the mail. >>>
- Once you receive it, review the guide and this website to decide which options will be the best for you and your family.
NOT MAKING BENEFITS CHANGES?
There are still important tasks to complete during Open Enrollment to ensure you save money and make the most of your 2019 benefits.
Don’t forget – the following DO NOT automatically renew:
- Elect you are tobacco free to qualify for Wellness Rates
(lower costs for your medical contributions!)
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Elections
- Legal Insurance Election