UnitedHealthcare launched a new Diabetes page on uhc.com® to explain the negative impacts of the disease and to help people manage diabetes (and pre-diabetes). The page provides a broad range of resources on the website about the prevention and care of the three types: Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
Individual pages dedicated to the following topics also can be accessed from the new Diabetes page:
- About Diabetes
- Are You at Risk?
- Preventing Pre-Diabetes
- Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Diabetes – New!
- Newly Diagnosed – New!
- Caregivers – New!
- Managing Diabetes – New!
- Help Control Diabetes with Exercise
- Understanding Diabetes Medications – New!
- Caring for Your Mouth – New!
- Diabetes and Your Vision – New!
Other resources available from the new page include videos and a live news stream about diabetes-related topics. Visit the new Diabetes page now to see for yourself!