With Telemental Health services, you can get online visits with your provider.
You can meet with a psychiatrist or therapist online through private and secure video-conferencing.
Schedule an online visit with a psychiatrist or therapist using Telemental Health (TMH). TMH uses secure video-conference technology to connect you with behavioral health providers in real-time via the Internet.
Using TMH, clinicians can evaluate and treat general mental health conditions, such as depression and anxiety. They can also provide therapy, and when appropriate, prescribe medications.1 Treatment is provided by psychiatrists and therapists who are part of the Amwell network.
Telemental Health offers you:
- Choice of adolescent therapy, therapy and psychiatry
- Convenient appointments that may fit your lifestyle.
- The care you need sooner.
To access virtual visits:
1. Log in to your account on myhighmark.com or download the My Highmark app to your mobile device.
2. Go to the “Get Care” section of your account.
3. Click on Well360 Virtual Health to see the virtual services available to you.
How much does a Telemental Health virtual visit cost?
Telemental Health virtual visits are charged as Outpatient Mental Health visits.
- Employees enrolled in the PPO Plan will be charged $20 per Telemental Health visit.
- The Health Saving Plan will cover 80% of the cost of in-network Telemental Health virtual visits once the deductible has been met. Any applicable costs for Health Saving Plan members must be paid by you at the time of the virtual visit and will apply toward your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. You can use a credit or debit card to pay, including your health savings account debit card.
1. As per state telehealth rules and regulations.
* Per IRS regulations, if you have an HSA, you may have an applicable cost share.