You must enroll in Legal Insurance each year during Open Enrollment.
Discount Tire has partnered with Nationwide to provide you with the LegalGUARD insurance plan. Enrolling in LegalGUARD can help reduce stress and provide the support and protection you need when dealing with a legal or financial concern, or are preparing for an unexpected situation.
NOTE: This benefit does not automatically roll over between plan years; you must re-enroll every year you want to continue coverage during Open Enrollment.
What does the LegalGUARD Plan provide?
- Access to over 18,000 attorneys nationwide with expertise specific to your personal legal matter
- Concierge help navigating common individual or family legal issues
- In- and out-of-network coverage
- Home and residential: buying, selling, tenant disputes
- Financial and consumer: debts, tax audits, student loan refinancing
- Family: divorce, separation, name change, prenuptial agreement, adoptions (including international)
- Estate planning and wills: will, living will, power of attorney
- Auto and Traffic: license suspension, traffic ticket, vehicle repair and lemon laws
Visit www.legaleaseplan.com/discounttire or call 1-800-248-9000 for more information and complete definitions.
Limitations and exclusions may apply.