Discount Tire has partnered with Nationwide to provide full-time employees with the LegalEase insurance plan. Benefit eligible full-time employees may elect LegalEase in Workday during open enrollment. LegalEase can help reduce stress and provide the support and protection you need when dealing with a legal or financial concern, or are preparing for an unexpected situation.
NOTE: This benefit does not automatically roll over between plan years; you must re-enroll every year during open enrollment to continue coverage.
What does the LegalEase Plan provide?
- Access to over 18,000 attorneys nationwide with expertise specific to your personal legal matter
- Concierge help navigating common individual or family legal issues
- In- and out-of-network coverage
- Home and residential: buying, selling, tenant disputes
- Financial and consumer: debts, tax audits, student loan refinancing
- Family: divorce, separation, name change, prenuptial agreement, adoptions (including international)
- Estate planning and wills: will, living will, power of attorney
- Auto and Traffic: license suspension, traffic ticket, vehicle repair and lemon laws
- 10 hours of miscellaneous coverage
- Child custody/support proceeding involving never-married parents
- Surrogacy representation
- Protection from domestic violence
- Restraining order assistance