Open Enrollment is Coming Soon!
Be sure to log in to Workday during Open Enrollment, October 4 through October 22, to elect your benefits for the 2021 benefit year.
Please use this website and the Benefits Guide mailed to your home as tools to select the best benefit options for you and your family. Benefit Guides should arrive at your home the week of October 4.
NEW for 2022:
- New Benefit – Aura Identity Theft Protection
- New Vendor – Flexible Spending Accounts will be administered by Flores
- Enhanced Coverage – Legal coverage is expanded with no increase in rates
New, Enhanced Enrollment Process
Workday has enhanced the benefit enrollment process. The new enrollment layout will help you easily review and enroll in each benefit you would like to elect during Open Enrollment. Refer to the Open Enrollment Quick Reference Guide (QRG) for step-by-step guided instructions for completing your open enrollment. This QRG will also be included in the front flap of the benefit folder mailed to your home.
Stop back October 4 through 22 to watch a recorded benefits presentation, brought to you by your Discount Tire Benefits Specialists!
Open Enrollment Benefits Presentation
All states except Michigan
See below for Michigan
What you need to do
Even if you’re not making changes to your benefit elections for 2021, be sure to do the following when you log in to Workday:
- Review your Beneficiaries and be sure to add or update your beneficiaries if needed.
- Update your contact info (home address, mailing address, personal email and phone) to ensure you receive important communications in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT: The following benefits do not automatically renew and must be elected each year:
- Tobacco Free Affidavit to be eligible for the Company’s Wellness Rates on you medical insurance.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Health Savings Account elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Legal Insurance elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
Follow the links below to learn more about the benefits you will elect in Workday during Open Enrollment. Changes to the benefit for the 2021 plan year will be noted in BLUE.
Rate information is available in the 2022 Benefits Guide mailed to your home address. Rates will also be shown as you review/elect your benefits in Workday during Open Enrollment.
Other Benefits for Full Time Employees
The following benefits are also offered to all full-time employees but are not elected in Workday during Open Enrollment. Click the links below to learn more about how to take advantage of these other great benefits.