Open Enrollment Is Here!
Be sure to log in to Workday during Open Enrollment, October 5 through October 23, to elect your benefits for the 2021 benefit year.
Please use this website and the Benefits Guide mailed to your home as tools to select the best benefit options for you and your family. Benefit Guides should arrive at your home the week of October 5.
Open Enrollment Benefits Presentation
All states except Michigan
See below for Michigan
What you need to do
Even if you’re not making changes to your benefit elections for 2021, be sure to do the following when you log in to Workday:
- Review your Beneficiaries and be sure to add or update your beneficiaries if needed.
- Update your contact info (home address, mailing address, personal email and phone) to ensure you receive important communications in a timely manner.
The following benefits do not automatically renew and must be elected each year:
- Tobacco Free Affidavit to be eligible for the Company’s Wellness Rates on you medical insurance.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Health Savings Account elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Legal Insurance elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
Follow the links below to learn more about the benefits you will elect in Workday during Open Enrollment. Changes to the benefit for the 2021 plan year will be noted in BLUE.