Full-Time Open Enrollment is Here!
Be sure to log in to Workday during Open Enrollment, October 9 through October 27, to elect your benefits for the 2024 benefit year.
Please use this website and the Benefits Guide mailed to your home as tools to select the best benefit options for you and your family. Benefit Guides should arrive at your home the week of October 9.
NEW for 2024
- Superior Vision has been acquired by MetLife and will now be known as Superior Vision by MetLife. A new vision benefit card will be sent to all enrollees in the 2024 vision benefit.
- For the 2024 plan year, employees may newly elect Life, Additional Life, Dependent Life, and/or Disability, or may raise their current Life Insurance coverages to the Guaranteed Issue amounts ($400,000 employee / $30,000 spouse / $10,000 child), without being required to submit an Evidence of Insurability (EOI) application.
- MICHIGAN ONLY: There will be some changes to the medical benefit effective January 1, 2024. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona will transition to Blue Cross Blue Shield Highmark and will be updating their contact information. There will also be a new vendor for pharmacy services. All enrollees in the medical benefit for 2024 will receive a new medical card and a separate pharmacy card
- Employees MUST complete their Open Enrollment event in Workday to enroll in Company benefits for the 2024 plan year.
- If you are currently enrolled in Tire Rack’s 2023 benefit plans, your coverage will END on December 31, 2023.
- The benefits elected during this Open Enrollment period will be effective January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024.
- During Open enrollment you will be required to enter dependent information and provide any required documents for the dependents you will be adding to your benefits; social security cards for all, marriage certificate for spouse, birth certificate(s) for child(ren).
- DO NOT update your personal information (phone number, mailing address, personal email, etc.) or emergency contacts in Workday at this time. Your activity in Workday should be limited to benefit enrollment. Any personal information updates prior to December 24, 2023, should be completed in UKG.
Open Enrollment Benefits Presentations
The following presentation is for Discount Tire employees in all states except Michigan. Discount Tire Michigan employees and Tire Rack employees, please scroll down to the watch presentations regarding the benefits you can elect during Open Enrollment.
Discount Tire employees located in Michigan.
Tire Rack employees
Click the images below to learn more about the benefits you will elect in Workday during Open Enrollment.
Discount Tire: Changes that will apply to these benefits for the 2024 plan year will be noted in BLUE on the benefit pages.
Tire Rack: All Tire Rack benefits will be ending December 31. Benefits elected during this Open Enrollment will be new vendors/plans that will be effective January 1, 2024.
Rate information is available in the 2024 Benefits Guide mailed to your home address. Rates will also be shown as you review/elect your benefits in Workday during Open Enrollment.
Reminder: The following benefits do not automatically renew. If you are currently enrolled and want to continue coverage, be sure to elect the following benefits each year:
- Tobacco Free Affidavit to be eligible for the Company’s Wellness Rates on you medical insurance.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Health Savings Account elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Legal Insurance elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
- Identity Theft Protection elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
Other Benefits for Full Time Employees
The following benefits are also offered to all full-time employees but are not elected in Workday during Open Enrollment. Click the links below to learn more about how to take advantage of these other great benefits.