Open Enrollment is Monday, October 7th through Friday, October 25th.
Be sure to log on to Workday during this time to elect your benefits for the 2020 benefit year.
Please use this website and the Benefits Guide mailed to your home as tools to select the best benefit options for you and your family. Benefit Guides should arrive at your home the week of October 7th.
Even if you’re not making changes to your benefit elections for 2020, be sure to do the following when you log in to Workday:
- Review your Beneficiaries and be sure to add or update your beneficiaries if needed.
- Update your contact info (home address, mailing address, personal email and phone) to ensure you receive important communications in a timely manner.
The following benefits do not automatically renew and must be elected each year:
- Tobacco Free Affidavit to be eligible for the Company’s Wellness Rates on you medical insurance.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts elect and set your payroll deductions.
- Health Savings Account elect and set your payroll deduction amounts.
- Legal Insurance elect this benefit to start or continue coverage.
Follow the links below to learn more about the benefits you will elect in Workday during Open Enrollment.
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life and Disability *NEW VENDOR*
- Legal Insurance
Rate information is available in the 2020 Benefits Guide mailed to your home address.