Coverage has been expanded for the 2022 plan year, with no increase in weekly premium rates. Plan enhancements are noted in BLUE
Discount Tire has partnered with Nationwide to provide full-time employees with the LegalEase insurance plan. Benefit eligible full-time employees may elect LegalEase in Workday during an enrollment period, or during a mid-year benefit change due to a qualifying event. LegalEase can help reduce stress and provide the support and protection you need when dealing with a legal or financial concern, or are preparing for an unexpected situation.
NOTE: This benefit does not automatically roll over between plan years; you must re-enroll every year you want to continue coverage during Open Enrollment.
What does the LegalEase Plan provide?
- Access to over 18,000 attorneys nationwide with expertise specific to your personal legal matter
- Concierge help navigating common individual or family legal issues
- In- and out-of-network coverage
- Home and residential: buying, selling, tenant disputes
- Financial and consumer: debts, tax audits, student loan refinancing
- Family: divorce, separation, name change, prenuptial agreement, adoptions (including international)
- Estate planning and wills: will, living will, power of attorney
- Auto and Traffic: license suspension, traffic ticket, vehicle repair and lemon laws
Coverage Enhancements for the 2022 plan year include:
- 10 hours of miscellaneous coverage
- Child custody/support proceeding involving never-married parents
- Surrogacy representation
- Protection from domestic violence
- Restraining order assistance