Feelings of stress and anxiety can be overwhelming at times, especially during the holiday season. It is important for you to take time to care for your physical and emotional health. Watch that you do not overextend yourself and be sure to schedule time for self-care.
Emotional Support Tools
Sanvello offers a basic version of its app that is available to everyone for free. Online or with the app, you can track your healthy goals and activities to see how they affect your moods. Visit sanvello.com to sign up and get access to the following helpful tools:
- Mood tracker
- Health Tracker – track goals for sleep, exercise, hobbies, eating habits, etc.
- Track your progress over time
- Explore relaxation techniques
- Interact with other Sanvello community members with similar interests
Talkspace Online Therapy is available to employees who are covered by the Company’s UHC medical plan; copays will apply. To get started, visit talkspace.com/connect to register, answer a few questions, and enter your insurance and payment information. Based on the criteria you enter, Talkspace will offer a list of providers that match your needs. Choose your Therapist and generally within hours you will have the ability to:
- Communicate with a Therapist from anywhere
- Send text, audio, video or picture messages 24/7 (Therapists respond daily, 5 days a week)
- Schedule live video sessions
Visit our Support Programs and Services page for additional resources to help support your emotional wellbeing.
Visit our Maintaining Your Health page for tips on self-care, staying active, relaxing and more.